Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HECTIC....

Phew!!!!!
What a day!!! I never thought Form 5 would be this hectic .....well a little i suppose but this has gone overboard!!! I could never believe myself that I was given homework on the first day of skool!!! this is so horrible becuz I thought of letting myself loosen up for the first day....
I AM REALLY WRONG AGAIN!!! But doesn't matter becuz I believe this is my last year in high school and I have to really enjoy whatever is happenin to me...this is my last chance to live my life as a high school student and after this....I am gonna face my greatest opponent:
THE WORLD
It is gonna be a though time for me in this year for sure as I can see is very visibly through my eyes and I hope I will never give up especially when it comes to the time when I don't get really satisfying marks as I have expected and I gotta believe that I am not gonna change unless I make up my mind about that...
But at the same time this is my only hope to get wacky and funky wit my friends becuz few months later, we are really going to take different paths of life and our 'school time' will never be the same again with everyone getting busy pursuing their studies and getting a job or taking driving license... this is a very tough time to go through becuz it has been four years we have been together like siblings and now it is really the time for us to be apart...
Even though I realise there is a very long way to go before saying goodbye but I really believe in the proverb ' Time flies'... It is a fact of life that everyone should accept in life even though it is hard to digest em!!!
Back to school is not fun at all!!!
I had too man things to handle right now...so sad!!!
Especially when you don't do your homework...the chores becomes double the work and from this everyone should learn something ( not only me!)
'LEARN TO DO THINGS EARLIER THAN IT SHOULD BE DONE'
Well that is all for now...adios!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails