Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is the time...

This are the dayz that i have been waiting for eagerly and longing for, it was like the best of the all the pleasure i had in my life. I gotta say, I have passed through all the hurdles and pain that I have been digesting for months...
It was nothing much but it wasn't easy either!!!

It was 8 Dec when I really felt much and really relieved after all the works that I hav done for months, at first it was tough but then I was used to it...homeworks, friends who doesnt talk to me, my ego attitude that stop myself from talking to them.It is over now, yes it is over for now that I don't hav to think about it anymore, they ask me whether I miss my friends of not?

At first I felt awkward to answer this question, but I realise I did not miss them at all, I was not surprised..I don't know why...Times when I was lonely, times when I cried myself listening to Arvil Lavigne's 'Keep Holding On'. It was not funny or people might just say that I am sensitive but I know I could not help it...I had to let go anyway

 It was helpless back then when I had to share everything to myself instead of others, it has been a rough journey but I guess, it will be rougher than it alreay is...

                                                      AM I READY FOR THIS???

I guess not, well i am not prepared yet...

Alumini's of SMK SETA 09 (Class of 2005-2009), thank you for all and everything you ahve done. Even when I say i don't miss you....i did not mean it literally. I will still remember you all from time to time, cherishing all the pain and happy moment I had with you friends...You all have been great to me.Thank you everyone.I will MISS U ALL 4EVER

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails