Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1.15pm

I knew this would happen....I was pretty sure about it!

We almost fight or should I say argue about everything. I never knew it would be today because it was something I never expected to hear from her! I thought she was cool about it. However I was wrong again... It was my mistake. I shouldn't have disturbed her for no reason....no wonder she was mad at me! I am the one to be blamed...





I felt very bad and very disappointed when she scolded me...I was so sad that I almost cried but I kept it to myself. I knew I should not cry because this is a simple misunderstanding.....but I can't help it.....I am very sorry Kalai!!!



I was so sad...I could not help it but to wait until ma history lesson was over....I lied to Renugaa telling that I need to washroom but instead I cried in the toilet...Then I realise I don't want to say sorry to her but I knew that was my mistake , so I have to take the blame from her...





From today onwards I promise to behave myself and not to act like a baby...Forgive me for everything that I have done...





However I am feeling very shy and humiliated to go and ask her sorry because she is in the same class with me and sitting behind me....but I have to take up the courage and ask ma forgiveness from her...





oh......my lord I hope she will forgive me for everything wrong that I have done!

I didn't meant to hurt her feelings.....







1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's okay, dear..
hahaha..
Happy Thaipusam..
BTW, who's Kalai?..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails