Tuesday, March 10, 2009

it is hard!!!!

It has been weeks and months....( i suppose....)
i am having a great distance between them...it is hard!!!
But I lyke it....it weakens me but most of the time...i am STRONG!!!
I know I am making a mistake or maybe I am not....
even though everyone has forget that 'Valentine's day' incident.....
I still haven't and it is not easy for me to just swallow tat bitter incident that has just happened to me....
Now I realise something ..... I gotta live my lyfe
I am worrying too much but I can't help it....
My friends.....sometimes I just wish I was not among u
I wish I was not ur friend...but the truth is I am still ur friend...
I am not making up a story or putting a big drama...telling the whole world that u guys were not my friends...but
after that incident......i feel lyke the relationship between u and me is never will be life the old times....


trust me.......

V-KEY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails