Wednesday, July 14, 2010

leaving.Seperation

DEVAN RAJ: aka my favourite brother. He is awesome and he is the best, one of a kind of man.
He will be leaving Aussie to continue his studies and I am gonna miss him so much.

I know you will be happy cuz you will be able to see ur friends but I am gonna miss u so much as you were there for me when I was in trouble and you cheered me up someway and I am so glad I was there and to be related to you as a sister. If there is a rebirth fo me, I wish I were your real small sister. I really do hope so.
I wish you all the best and good luck for your future undertakings.
Cherio and au revor..

I will be waiting and so does everyone at home. We love you always and you will be in our heart all the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails