Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dato Seri Guruji 'The Anantham 2011'

Is was massive!

A very beautiful fine Sunday that was spent to show the most abundant amount of gratitude to our one and only DATO' SERI GURUJI and DATIN SERI SUNTARI for 2011 ANNATANAM in Batu Caves. It was so lovely as I saw so many people, it was a huge crowd that can't be described..The whole event went very well as all the sittars hav planned from the entrance to the place where all the disciples collect the food. All their hard work has paid of when Dato Seri Guruji came in a beautifully decorated umbrella, followed by the security and some barathanatiam dancers. He was also accompanied by Lion dancers who was actually Indians!
He entered the stage and there we hav our one and only YOGA YNANA SITTAR OM SRI RAJA YOGA GURU, Our Divine Grace...He gave us a speech and all our hearts are cooled down although we are placed in the tent, we still could feel hot as we are all crowded, It was a sense of happiness when he talked, he was not able to sleep as oll his disiples vibration of happiness made him eager to see us as soon as daytime comes :)

I immediately came to me, when his name was announced a short vibe came to be, i didn't know what it means but I have a strong feeling that it was from HDG!

I am so happy to be part of the ANNATHANAM,
I wish I will be able to give my best effort to stay close to guruji and to hav faith in him forever

YOGA YNANA SITTAR OM SRI RAJA YOGA GURU SHARANAM!

1 comment:

elangu said...

everybody needs a guru,and my guru is yoga nyana sittar om sri raja yoga guru.now im happy with my life.thanks guruji.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails