Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fireflies. tears and everything else

10 million fireflies,
I am weird ; cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they say farewell..

If you can read all these three  and and get what I mean, thats good...But my situation is not in such way but the other way around, I am not suppose to be lonely a wet blanket, snobbish, a jerk or to be moody all the time ...I AM NOT...I don't want to!!!!

Looks like I just hav to bear with it..but I don't want to...
Please say something here..I hav nowhere to go..

I am really getting misty eyes as I am writing this entry..I wish I can stop...I really want to...
HELP ME..:(.....
My friends obviously don't think I am a level with them but I just want to be LOVED....I am not asking too much,
I may not be the friend that you may think cool or awesome...
I am just an ordinary average joe.....

You may not like me at first but I wish I will hav someone to think that I would make a best of the bestest friend ever :')

Will you like me, if I smile at you?
Will you like me if I say Hello?

Will you come out for a coffee with me?
Will you hang out with me some other time if we meet?

I just want one friend who think I am the best friend ever!

I just want to be loved as a good friend...

True friendship last forever and I want a everlasting friendship...

I just want a clean and honest and reliable friendship which will make me happy till the end of my passing days in the earth...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails