Monday, March 29, 2010

sweats here and there

As I am writing this blog, I could feel the heat. It not the heat of passion but the heat from our very own the one and only star that is humongous from the rest in the solar system: THE SUN!!!

"Since the sun has a surface temperature 20 times greater than that of Earth, the reradiated energy has a spectrum that peaks at a wavelength 20 times longer than the 500 nm for the sun, or at about 10,000 nm, well into the infrared. Since the atmosphere is more absorptive to such long-wavelength terrestrial radiation, the atmosphere is heated from the ground up instead of vice versa".
I guess nobody would be surprised by the fact THE SUN is seriously makes me 'twinkle'!
As for mean time now, I am still cluless about what is happening around me. I have made my homeworks with the scholarship appliction  and I am waiting...and waiting and WAITING!

I am  currently looking for and A-level programs which is chear comparatively to other colleges in Malaysia. Could someone help me with the facts? 
It is very confusing and I am really hoping for partial scholarship or maybe loans from PTPTN or even better I got a schoilarship from and of the forms I have applied.

I have been checking my inbox for some replies from Sime Darby/ YAYASAN wahtever it is.....But all I got is updates from FACEBOOK which I don't really need it for now especially during this time!

I have no hope for IPTA anymore even worst I don' t think I will able to get a admission in any of IPTA in Malaysia.....
I decided to place my choices for Asasi dalam Pergigian/farmasi/ sains hayat and to my surprise I got to know from a close friend of mine that I would be able to know which university they will be placing me...at first, I disagree for I thought they will not let us to know about which uni we will be placed but she insist me to read the procedure guideline booklet my counseling teacher gave and I was dumfounded.....

IT WASN'T LIKE I THOUGHT:

If I get the admission, I will be placed in UNIVERSITY ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA!!!


I was horrified at first because being a non-bumi means I will be akward and weird to enroll myself in that college. In addition for that I will be facing anew lots of  "culture shook"!!

I had to say this even if Iam quite friendly with my malay friends...I hav loads of good malay friends and we do have fun together bt in this case, I am very curious and doubtful...

help me.....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails