Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am not able to handle...

Now all ends up whether I am going for A- levels or STPM. It is really though beccause I have been thinking all tese while that college would be fun as you are able to dress up and hav a fun time together with your friends, eat in fast food court and chill our with your friends but then I realise my weakness...I am really not good at socializing and I am very sure I will not be able to make it. Lectures, Students affair and curriculum activities which is far more cooler than my high school.

I am not be able to cope with new environment but something surprises me till now. I able to make loads of friends after my primary school but why not now? Things change...I change and I was still acting like a kid not knowing the world is so big and we are merely just actor on the stage... we don't last long in the play, somehow in the end we will be left forgotten and to be rotten in the soil at the end of the day.

Will be able to leave my high school even though it reminds me of homework and will I be able to leave my grandparents here who constantly nags at me? Will I be able to cope when all my close friend drift apart from me? I am weak mentaly and physically...All those moments of happy times together...will be able to see each other again? Shall we still be in a group and talk whatever that cross our mind and never bother whether it makes sense or not?


Will u still REMEMBER ME?


Will I ever SEE U AGAIN?


Will u IGNORE ME?


When can I SEE you AGAIN?



when am i capable of standing TALL one day?



so emotional Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails