Wednesday, March 3, 2010

zzzzz....

yummmy....it has been few days since I blog, now I am reminding myself that you use to ignore to blog while you were studying but hey now I am keeping myself to blog everyday because it helps to improve my writing skills."wink"...so back to my old story, I am actually getting a little nervous about myself because I think I am geting plump!
Yes, its true, I feel that my jeans are getting tight and I seriously need to exercise...it is time to call the pro's!
haha...maybe, I should be more active and need to reduce the time I sleep and to stop eating all kinda junk food!!
haha....again?
It is getting near....yes, yes.....SPM is coming near and I getting the jitters of how my result gonna look like, I just hope it will be pleasant and I rallyt want to get all A's!
"Help me!"

Alrite....gotta go now....
maybe from now onwards I should keep my blogs shorter...it is very convenient for people to read.....hahaaaa!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh! thankx for being short..
vikey, im so in the dilemma of gaining weight, (still sipping some chocolate milk!)..

Results while in sabah, so NOT NICE!

darK MAiDEN said...

thank you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails