Tuesday, March 23, 2010

UNDERGRADUATES....

It has been more than a week after the SPM result were out. Officially, I gotta say no matter wat, I received 7A and 2B.......damn it was horrible compared to my friends who got 8 or more than that.
 It is nothing much now, but gotta prepare myself to apply all kinds of scholarship in and out wherever you are....My lucky gifted scholarship to come. Just gotta hang in there cuz I just believe in  this:

this memorable day I will be having at one time of my life....I am just wating and waiting for some miracle to show up and for one to be cherished and loved again.....


I just wanna believe in something right now. I will always be the same for:

                                             I hope DREAMS WILL COME TRUE...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

IT WILL HAPPEN!

Jue said...

hey 7A dude
wasn't that bad though
quite a good ones!thumbs up!

darK MAiDEN said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed divv!

Aj...thanks alot....lots of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails