Saturday, February 20, 2010

All the right moves..

All the right friends and the all the wrongs places, so yeah we are going down!!!~~~
All the right moves and the all the right faces, so yeah we are going down!!!~~~

These lines kinda remind me of my high school times where i was confused about myself.
I was thinking all about what people will think about me and I never appreciated what I had for myself and I was seeking to be the perfectionist in myself that know  when I look back I feel that i was almost a perfectionist who still wonders and was still confused!

do you think I'm special?
do u think I'm nice?
am I bright enough to shine your spaces?


It was confusing to me to as I was growing with the other when I thought I need someone at that time who will make me feel so special but as time passes by, I felt defeated and cheated because I was lonely!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

u're just great! why feeling regret?

darK MAiDEN said...

i don't noe....some regrets,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails