Saturday, February 27, 2010

tired but still hanging...

Yes it is true what they say, when you are at home you will be very lazy and tired but I hope I will not be very lazy since the only thing that keeps me still going on will be my driving lesson....speaking about driving lesson,
Few days ago, I was so eager to for the lesson and as usual, I text message the uncle to know when will be the lesson, but to my  surprise he did not reply so at first I thought he was mad at me for asking me when is the lesson all the time. My fear grew and the I felt very jittery about myself to text him as for I know he will call me to let me know when is the next lesson so I tried all sorts of things to calm myself by telling he will not be mad at me.
 Afterfew days, I got to know that one of my closest friend is taking the same class with another uncle in the same centre, after getting to know more about it I called her and we had a short phone conversation and she gave me the courage to call him and tried to talk to him...I really appreciate it
So it was a public holiday yesterday so I did not call him but  this morning, I call him with high expectation through my house phone, to my dismay he did not pick up the phone, I started to get very nervous as my call was heading to voice mail.
Then after 30 minutes, I called him through my mobile phone and he picked up...
ME: "Hello"
UNCLE: " Heloooooo,"
ME : " Can i know when is the next lesson?"
UNCLE: " Later, I will call you"
ME: "Okie"

That was it, yup that was it....short but it was not as intimidating as i taught, I was happy though because he was not mad at me.

JUST WAIT............PATIENTLY which is not me!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha....
just wait, maybe.

darK MAiDEN said...

thanks, it was helpful thought...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails