Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IF I SAY:

When everything around you seems to feel apart and you don't have hope still standing, it was when you heart feel weak and you wish you can surrender...
There is still hope for you to see the world tomoorrow to smile and realise you still have chance to make you dreams come true.
You were to be dead tomorrow and there is no one with to catch you when you fall.It is when you realise you are cheated by those who were nice.
You are merely somebody who was a gimmick in my play and that's when you are crushed to part and without any clue you just disappear from the crowd.
You were to be alone and there is no one whith you, you just look at me and say
"I will survive from the odd" but inside you might think "Is that possible?"
I will like your courage...

IF I SAY
it is your final chance to realise the dreams you have been hoping to achieve even though you know the world out there is harsh and will not give in for you but I know you can do it no matter what comes in between us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails