Wednesday, February 17, 2010

sad.....

Is this all I got to say in my blog??


YES...INDEED.....it is yours remember??

It is indeed a sad beginning for me as I could not even finish my driving practises properly not to mentin I was not able to pull the hand break....it was just sooooo  insulting and embarrassing. I tried to talk to my sis and she went
              " Haha, you never gonna get the license in a month and u r so lame and guess wat you never gonna be a better driver than me."

It was so painful but I kept my mouth shut, after all she is gonna fly to UK soon and I will not be seeing her for a along time and maybe never at all, who knows she might settle down in UK itself...

However, it was so nasty of her to say such cruel things about me, I was very angry...yeah I know, future lawyer, blah, blah, blah........does that mean that she have to so rude to me eventhough I am just her sister??

Well, look at her and look at me.........comparing both of us, she is far much more older than me and did I say "wise"???? Maybe...hahahaa


For know, I am jobless ang I kinda miss my old job as a cashier minus the hardwork but if you ask me to go, definitely I will not go because it is so tiring and I AM SICK OF IT!!! But for now I am juz finding plkeasure in my driving eventhough it is not as regular as I thought!!!

JUST KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why still sad dear?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails