Friday, February 26, 2010

happy ending...

It has been days bygone and still waiting and hoping for something magical to come just to cheer up the days of boredom and blase..
It is not about the happy endings....its the begining of the new life journey that is gonna be the teacher all the way till we reach the top.

Let just not brag about it, it is nothing big but its important and it is a compulsory that I have to attend to the most important event of my life which will decide whether I am capable of surviving all the harsh and pain that I have gone through for the year. It is the SPM RESULTS which will decide where I will belong and am I capable of deciding the right moves for my future that still awaits to be explored!

It is not sure when is the date but it is important for me to know when because it is something meaningful for me.It won't be painful but it will not be blissful to know the truth of what it is like but I wish I had tried more harder because it was an opportunity of a lifetime...

I just wish I will get all A'S as for it is my only dream to make it realise. I am thanking the teachers who has marked the paper, thank you for being tolerant and thanks to my mom who keeps encouraging me to keep moving on even though I felt  my life is coming apart. Thankz mom, thanks for everything you have done to me till no. If the is any gratitude for me to show you, it is not enough because you are simly worth more than that...


Thanks to my friends who have shown me so pleasure when I felt lie giving up...You words means alot to me to continue moving on...

If is was not for my teachers who have not shown love to us even when you know we are not perfect, thanks for everything you have shown and cared for us...miss you very much. I will never forget you no matter what happens.

Lastly if it is not for the very special person, I might not be born ino this worl. If it isnot for this special person, I would not have realise my dreams and I may not found out the pleasure of life ignoring the problems we have faced...thank god for helping me to get throug the hurdles that I have been through...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails