Monday, April 12, 2010

Death of an Innocent

I used to be very hardworking, i like to write down everything that captures my heart like a poem, story or any information that is bizzard or fun to read and till today, I still do that but not very frequenty cuz I realize many starts to call me 'hardworking'. Well, that is not that bad though but quite embarrased at times....This is somthing I wrote down few years back...I am glad I found this piece:



I went to a party mom,
I remembered what you said
You told me not to drink, mom
So I drank soda instead
I really felt proud inside, mom
The way you said I would
I didn't drink and drive, mom
I know I did the right thing, mom
I know you are always right.
Now the party is ending, mom
As everyone is driving out id sight
As I got into my car, mom
I knew I'd get home in one piece
because of the way you raised me,
so responsible and sweet
I started to drive away, mom
but as I pulled out into the road,
the other car didn't see me, mom
and hit me like a load
As I lay there on the pavement,mom
 I hear the policeman say,
"The other guy is drunk," mom
and now I'm te one who will pay
I'm lying here dying, mom
I wish you'd get here soon
how could this happen to me, mom
there is blood all around me, mom
and most of it is mine
I'll die in a short time
I just wanted to tell you,mom
I swear I did't drink
It was the others,mom
The others didn't think
He was at the same party as I
the only diffrene is, he drank
and I will die
 Why do people drink, mom?
I t can win your whole life
I'm feeling sharp pain now, pains just like knife
the guy who hits me is walking, mom
and I don't think it is fair
I am lying here dying
and all he can do is stare
tell my brother not to cry, mom
tell daddy o be brave
and when I go to heaven,mom
put 'Daddy's Girl" on my grave
Someone should have told him,mom
not to drink and drive
If ony they had told him, mom
I would still be alive
my breath is getting shorter,mom
I'm becoming scared
please don't cry for me,mom
when I needed yoy, you were always there
I have one last question,mom
Before I say goodbye
I didn't drink and drive
So why am I the one to die?

1 comment:

Jue said...

awesome
u r good in writing
should keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails