Thursday, April 22, 2010

long lost....yet founded at last

Thank you to technology for bring two hearts closer.Mr.Mark Zuckerberg. Thanks a lot for helping those to stay connected through FAcebook. After all these years from elementary school. Thinking of all the sweet and bitter memories we went together, it made me really how time flies so fast. We were so small and now, look at you...all GROWN UP!!!...


Anneth Alexander...the name I will never forget to the rest of my life.She was like my best friend and she still is. I don't believe in these craps about having only one as ur bff....that was way long ago...it was a ONCE UPON A TIME...now, everything changes...people around us can't be trusted and she,i don't know yet but I still believe she remembers me and all the nostalgic moments we had together...


Aneth wherever in the corner of Philippines... I hope you are happy and I want you to know,there are few good people here to care about u very next to ur heart...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails