Thursday, April 8, 2010

Is it this what I have been looking for???


                      Yes, I received a phone call from my aunt in Putrajaya about my further study in A level in UCSI University. I speak to her for a while and she told me the fees and accommodation  to spend my another 1 year in a place called Kuala Lumpur. To be honest, I don't like to leave my home sweet home. It is the most priceless thing I knew ever since i knew how to talk. It is very sad and  I am afraid those people in there will not be the one that I knew over here. They are busy, it is a metropolitan state with a lot of hustle and bustle which is so crazy and insane. Sorry, it is no offense for those who are working in  Johor. We are busy too, i never deny that and we are busier than ever. It was a strong felling of depression I had a while when I looked around my house, I knew everything in my house and if u asked me to walk with my eyes closed, YES i would be able to do that!! 
I dare u!

She asked me if I was able to come for the Open day to expand my rusty brain which getting rustier by every passing days...I said yes and she told me, she we  make arrangement for my transport and she will call me later. That is it. I was happy but sad. Happy because i knew what I will be doing and I will not have to be clueless anymore. Sad because I am going to leave my family behind. I love my grandparents, mother and my aunt even when they could be annoying at times but then I realized if I left them there will be no one to accompany my grandparents when my mom and aunt goes to work. It will be lonely and the house will be stranded in silence of to human being who loves watching tamil serial....crazy and hate it till today!


It would be a dear to leave the 32inch Sony LCD which was I of my good friends. It will be over once we brake apart cause I will not be able to watch my favorite Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Hitz.tv and blah2


I guess life have to mo on and we still have to break free of our freedom zone once and for all...I guess it is the time for me to say goodbye to the things I have cherished for a very long time!

That's all for now...signing of from your......COMPLICATED

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my gosh! Vikey!

U're going to UCSI?! Really r? Confirmed. mymy.. U got plans 4 future already!

darK MAiDEN said...

haha....i am not sure la....wait and see...i will let u noe real soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails