Monday, April 19, 2010

nervousness creeps

I am really scared right now....I have no idea what to do anymore. I really need somebody to talk with me. my instinct tell me that I will will be sitting for Form 6 but I don' know whether I will be able to go t my dream college: UCSI UNIVERSITY...I would love to hear from someone. I really need the answer soon. If only I never faint the other day, I would have been filling up the form and maybe I will not get the jilters right now. OH MY GOD...please say something ...show me some hint of whatso ever it is.....I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO FORM 6....i don't want to go....I will not be able to concentrate and  I bet I will not study like I use to to.....say something please...I am so helpless now. Staying in my grandparents house is like hell and what is worst...everyday is the same and I need answers so badly and I want to know it urgently....


I hope I will be able to get out of this house, please someone help me to get out of the place. It is  ugly, hot and BORING!!!

I need some place where real people would stay.I am just tired of these place. Eighteen years in this den and I need to go out. I want to venture the world out there and it is not a real big deal to ask, it is not like I am asking for a jackpot. I see  my friends are having a great time , I am missing all the stuff and it is not fair at all....I don't get it, whatever things I wished for is not at my reach and every time I wish for some of my dreams to come true.....something comes up and that's it....it is crushed into millions of pieces....I can't take this anymore and I will not able to do anything...That is the more dissapointing than anything else

Sometimes things happening around you can never get any worst. Yes, this is so true. My driving instructor is a real JERK!!....I have beg him like million times to finish my lesson as soon as possible...alas! He purposely drag till jun....I HATE THAT LOSER!!!

He didn't only make my blood to boil but he has irritated me to the maximum and what-so ever it is....I really wish I can slaughter him and rip his flesh like a cannibal....

And I don't want this post to be commented.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails