Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Falling Dowm

I am faling down,
Try and stop me,
Feels so good to hit the ground
You can watch me

Fall right on my face
It's an uphill human race
And I, I am falling down...

Today is 19 of May 2010..
I will be somewhere in KL
on 1st of July 2010...

I have loads to do..
Packing my stuffs,
I feel odd...
I felt emty for myself...
I am lifeless, clueless...

How would it be...
I will be free...
Will it be my advantage?
I wish it will not be...

Leaving behind loved one..
It is hard...

I have to make it..
I must try..
I have to love it

It should go fine...show me some of ur LOVE and the finest magic POWDER...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish all the best of the world for you.
gd luck and be strong at the new place.

darK MAiDEN said...

Thanks divv..and you too
I wish you the best to overcome all the obstacle you are facing. I hope you to be happy wherever you are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails