Monday, May 3, 2010

give out watever it takes...

YEAH....you heard me!


I am gonna give my best shot for this one. It is okay if I don't do well at first, but it is worth the try. Everyone says it is risky, maybe I agreed the other time. It was probabaly because I was mentally challenged. I think I am ready for this. SPM here I come...

My mom is okay with it and I am glad. She supports me....1oo% for sure. SHE LOVES ME!
I am going to make you proud mom. It is when I realised why there is few doctors and dentists or pharmacist in this country....I am gonna give it a TRY!

I may not be the smartest but I don't want to be. I just want to be hardworking. At least, at the end of the day, I know I tried my best...

                                                  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails