Thursday, May 13, 2010

It is GOD's Grace...

Yesterday, I got an offer letter from INSTEDT(Institut Sains Dan Teknologi Darul Takzim) to do my diploma in Nursing.I was happy at first but faded once I went through the pamphlet and the fees structure...It was not for me, that what my heart says.I felt something bad and so I just dumped it on my coffeee table.
It was today, around 12, I got and offer letter from Masterskill. The best part was that it came in PosLaju and the deadline for me to summit the application form would be 12May, to be precise it was yesterday!!!

Lol...that is what I can do. If there is one thing I had to do with these people, I will for sure shoot them alive on the middle of the roadway!! Sonds morbid? That is my *point*!
                                                            
Anyway, I knew it long time ago that God has something for me up his sleeves, but He is GOD....it will not be so easy to read HIS mind eh?? Yau thou should know that right?? Haha, but I know he loves me although sometimes he don't when I realised that I didn't get any offer to study but than I realise, I don't deserve it much compared to the good ones out there...I wish them luck although there is some disappointment...
                                                     
Back to the show, does this means, it will be a better offer or <3UCSI<3 to be my choice?
Shall the result to be swift to let go my tense feeling...


                                                

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails