Sunday, May 23, 2010

UNIVERSITY.UNI.U...

As I was wondering what to blog about, Suddenly!!!( INSPIRATION CUMS IN A ZAP)!!
I thought about letting everyone know the ranking of the world top universities in the world. Well, it is not possible for me to go because it is abroad and cost a lot of money.It is just an interesting fact for everyone to know although some of you are advance than me, as you should have saved it in ur "pen drive".
Here goes the list!


1) Harvard University
2) Cambridge University
3) Yale University
4) University College London( UCL)
5) Imperial College London
6) University of Oxford
7) University of Chicago
8) Princeton University
9) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
10)California Institute of Technology





30) National University of Singapore(NUS)

















Hahaha.....

here goes the bEST OF ALL!!!


180) University of Malaya...(Gud luck in maintaining the so called 1 Malaysia RePuTaTiOn!!!)


However though, it is not a medium to insult or criticism! I am a Malaysia, which means I deserve to say something about Universities in Malaysia..cuz I hav the rights....it is not like we gonna let an Englishman to say it rite???!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails