Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hmmmmm.....

This has been going for weeks but I just can't make it through...this is very sad. I just could not find the best article or the best things to say in my blog!!! This is very dissapointing for me...well maybe thins will recover soon as I just move with the flow...hahaha. That is the only thing I can hope for now. I might just keep my fingers crossed for some miracle to happen!!!


MAY GOD BLESS ME!!!

Well instead of making big fuss of all the mess I have done, I just want to dedicate this poem to all my friend and those who think friends cames first in their life and respect their friends like a family member...



It has never been fair…
But time is jealous of us
By how close….
We are

But I’m helpless
As a baby
We shared thoughts and love
As a family

I realize life has to go on…
I wish to say many things
But I’ m touched
By the care and hugs
We gave each other

If I made some mistakes
You came to correct me
If I made some cheers…
You came to share with me
If I made some tears
You came to wipe for me

Even when we almost to be apart… let not forget
We have known each other
If you sense my feelings…
I’m deeply hurt
This distance… hurts more
Than I thought
These coming years
Will be harder
To go through alone
All by myself…

But I wish you were here
By my side
Close to my heart
To help me move along
No matter what gets into my way

I will never forget
Hopes and dreams we’ve cherished
Together…
Even when I have to face the truth
I might just cry sometime
Because I’m not perfect

I gotta be strong
Reminding myself
We are together now…
A while
Till death do us apart
Friendship Forever!!!


This particular poem has left a very kind of mixed feeling in my heart becuz I am got to miss my dearest friends next year cuz 2009 will be the last year in my high school. I realise that I have not cherished my high school life fully becuz I am just an average kid who want to have a good time and have alot of friends. I believe that once I have failed that does not mean that I will fail forever.I must realise that I am able to do things which other can do but I just don't trust myself.

I have come across many things in life but I would not call myself as a professional but as an amature. I have failed to communicate and making others happy and failed to score well in life options and I always compare myself with other girls in my standart which makes me lot like a loser.

So do I have to look like a jerk everytime?
This is a tough question to answer but one day I will try to let things lose a bit and I will come back to answer the same question again when I am ready to face the world!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice poem, buddy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails