Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nothing to say.....

Phew........What a day!
The morning went very well eventhough my breakfast sucks.I just some cracker. I hate that cracker cuz they always making me go cracking. LOLZZ. But the evening was kingd of surprising because I almost forgotten that Ineed to go to the temple!!! I was sleeping sounly when my mom woke me up from the best dream ever....hehehe even if I don't remember it now. I am feeling very tired lately...maybe I am not takin the right amount of food. Well, blame myself cuz I am not a priky eater. I just eat whatever is served.
That afternoon, I got ready to go to the temple. My cousin came to pick me up and he brought his friend along. We never talked to each other. I prayed to the god that everone would be happy and nobody would go hungry. Isn't that a good thing to wish for instead of wishing for ourself?
Well, I really pig out. I helped myself wit so much of food and I feel great but a lttle regret cuz I don't want to go fat!!! I have my new year resolution already...it sounds a little stupid but I have made my choices. I am goig to lise weight. I don't get it, my BMI says I am underweight but I feel that I am very fat.I cannot compromise myself that I am healhy becuse when ever I see my friends and my cousin, the have a selvet and fit siluhette!!!!
Maybe they don't overboard like me. But I cannot resist the temptation that I could not eat my favourite food!!! I still remember the incident that happened last year. I went overboard by satisfying my cravings or should I say I try to control my emotions with food!!!
Last year was the worst memories ever!!! I will nvr forget that particular year...NEVER

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails