Monday, December 29, 2008

RELATIONSHIPS!!!

Guess what!!!....My life has nvr been this better until last Sunday when I went to Kluang with my mom. Actually it is a co-incidence for me to go there cu I have just return from there and my mom told me she want to visit her bro in Kulai and since my aunt's relatives are in Kluang...i get to meet then as well!!!

I nvr tough siblings, aunt, uncle,grandma of my aunt side as I have nvr seen them before and it was my first time going there, so at first I was quite afraid to see them all because I was afraid they might not recognize me and I was afraid they will not bother me! But I was WRONG!!! They were the friendliest PEOPLE ON EARTH and I really had this very great time that I will never forget in my life!!! They treat me so well and my mom was the highlight of the day! They welcomed her life the most special person. Well at first I was afraid nobody will take notice of her but again I was wrong because they recognize her better than me and I was abandoned again!!!

I very sad but very happy for my mom, well she has never been this happy before and she even told me to come here again with my JB grandmother when I get my driving license! How cool can that be!!!
Then I went to my aunt brothers' house and they are really sport and happening!!! I could never believe with my own eyes. All my assumption abt drinkers were wrong all these time!!! Y? Because all of them drinks and they are really successful and rich!!! All of them have big house and many cars and well- behaved children's except for the toddlers which is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I stayed in one of the brothers house and it was fantastic and I was ecstatic like never before!!!
That night WAS SO SURPRISING when I realise I am really from a mixed family of Chinese and Indian! Y? Ever since I was small, I knew I was a chindian because of my grandma but I was not really bothered about that as nobody in my family looks like a Chinese!!! But it is a different story on the other side because ALL OF THEM LOOKS LIKE CHINESE!!! They even have their Chinese name and I was impressed by the way they communicate. They are well versed in both Tamil and Chinese! Isn't that impressive?

The grandma's house was really cool! It was a village and it has air con, and ASTRO, and chicken, turkey, tortoise, frogs!!! How cool can u get? I took some great pictures of all the places but maybe I will displayed it some other time because I haven finish admiring those picture in my own brand new hand phone!!!
Yup!!! That's right, it is my first phone. Sony Ericson's( w850i)~~~not really a brand new phone but it has Walkman and actually bought it on Chrismas Day so it is to early to unlock all the 'secret' in the phone!!! hehehe....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck in your hp.. Don't mess around and spoill it, ok?..

I'm really glad that u get to know all your fam,ily.. Guess that your family is more happening than mine,you used to envy me, remember?!!

hey, Thevan was around last week.. got 2 c him?.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails