Thursday, December 25, 2008

phew....NVR BEEN BETTER!!!!

I never realise life would be this good until I stayed in my cousin's house for a week. COUSINS.....are really gr8 especially when everyone of us truly understand each other and try to sort things out even though the time is just not on our side! This particular day has taught me a lot of things which I have been constantly reminding myself to let out whatever you have there. I this is the day when my sista really missed me very much after 1 week of sleepover in her house!!!

We did so many things together and I am telling you.....LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER BEFORE!!! last Sunday was the day which was very touching for me as I came to realise that I have nobody for myself. Why? My cousins side's family was tremendously HUGE and all I can say for myself is that I have a mom and myself.....it was so sad when I was all alone in a room. I get to see how a 'real family' would look like and I have to say that I am quite jealous and I almost cried because I never had a perfect family like them!!!

But I also realise that TIME IS THE BEST HEALER because all these years, my family was so closely united until it became a war between families and what I can't understand is that, why do We have to hate each other especially when we know that this life is only once and we can't bring anything with us when we Are dead! Why can't everyone just cherish this happy moment together with loved ones instead of fighting among ourselves which brings us nothing but DISASTER!!!

However the best art was when I really find my true connection with someone I felt really connected like nobody before! I saw this small little cute girl when she came to my cousins house for a visit and I thought she must be really pampered and loved by the parents but my thoughts were wrong all of a sudden because she was an angel sent by god for me!!! I realise humans are not perfect and so is she! She very demure looking girl who tries to cheer up everyone and I wish to say this...she is very romantic girl with a sense of care and kindness in the soul!


She really made me wonder if she is really is my sister because she was doing the same the same thing like I love to do! She really had impressed me with her sweet talks and hugs and lovely smile which can really melt away anybody who is young at heart!!! This one week of holidays has thought me valuable lesson which is: FAMILY COMES FIRST!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oit!
that's lovely to learn that lesson!!
haha... Dun be sad.. I'll b there 4 u.. (u wish!- just confronting words)

U're right Family r roses when close, Iraq n US when fight!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails