Friday, December 5, 2008

Holidays...!!!

Holidays are here again just like the same old way......and i'm bored here not knowing what to do.
I realise that I have been wasting my time for no reason....and my problem is that I can go anywhere becaause I am not suppose to....it does not mean that I am grounded xoxox but it a way it sounds so familiar like that!!!


Wat a jerk!!!.....I am describing about myself. Kinda overwhelmed when I see my friends and my cousins get to everywhere they want to go......BUT I CAN'T!!!
I sn't that horrible....hello!!! I am 16 and nvr get to go anywhere....that is a serious problem for me who lives in the city to be exact!!!

However I am not trying to blame anyone here.....maybe I was not meant to go out w my friends but I am still happy because I get to watch my favourite tv programs and chat with my friends and watch my favourite movies!!!

hurray!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails